By using this website (parquedelcafe.co) you accept and agree to the terms and conditions governing the use thereof, which are established by the owner FUNDACIÓN PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA, and may be subject to changes in any time without notification, only publishing them on the site. If on the contrary you do not agree with these terms and conditions, we recommend you not to access and not use it.
- 1. Prohibited Use: The downloading, reproduction, publication, modification or transfer of any content to other people or its use for commercial purposes is prohibited, except to the extent that current law allows or prior authorization of FUNDACIÓN PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA. The user agrees to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, and refrains from using the contents in a manner contrary to law, morality and good customs.
- 2. Property Rights: All content, elements and information of this site including all text, format, images, music, trademarks, logos, trade names, sounds, graphics, videos, animations and other materials thereof, are the property of FUNDACIÓN PARQUE DE THE CAFETERA CULTURE, or of third party contractors that corresponds. Some of the contents are protected by the laws of copyright and trademark, any unauthorized use of the services and contents of the site that violates the intellectual property rights may imply the initiation of the corresponding legal actions.
- 3. Trademarks: The logos, service marks or trademarks displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners and cannot be used with respect to products and / or services that are not related, associated or sponsored by their rights holders. They can cause confusion to customers or that in some way discredits or denigrate them. The misuse of the trademarks displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Availability and update of the website: We try to ensure that the information published on the website is correct and up-to-date. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any information provided on the website at any time and without prior notice. Likewise, the PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA FOUNDATION excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the portal and failures in accessing the different web pages that make up the site.
- 5. Hyperlinks from other websites: Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this site must meet the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the main page of the website (home), it is not allowed to link directly to any web page or image stored on the website, to cause the image stored by us to be displayed on another website. A “border environment” will not be created on the web pages of the site.
- There will be no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the web pages of the portal and the services, and in particular, it will not be declared or implied that the PAQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA FOUNDATION has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services made available to the web page from which the hyperlink is established.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary or that violates the rights of third parties or property rights.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between FUNDACIÓN PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA and the owner of the web page that contains the link, nor the acceptance and approval of its contents or services.
- 6. EnlacLinks to other websites: The website has links to other pages in which the FUNDACIÓN PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA has no responsibility over the information, content, products, services, announcements, codes or other materials that may or may not be provided or displayed by or through the linked sites, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation of such websites. The PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA FOUNDATION rejects any responsibility for web links from other sites to this website and in a contrary manner. Any trust placed in the contents of a third-party website is done at your own risk and you assume all the responsibilities and consequences that result from such trust.
- 7. Compensation:You agree to defend, indemnify and remove FUNDACIÓN PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA and its directors, officers and employees in peace and safe from any lawsuit, liability, costs and expenses of any nature including attorneys' fees, in which you incur as result of the use of the website, its placement or transmission of any message, content, information or other materials through the website or its breach or violation of the law or these terms and conditions. The PARQUE DE LA CULTURA CAFETERA FOUNDATION reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you are obligated to cooperate with the FOUNDATION CAFETERA CULTURE PARK in the defense of said demand.